FSSAI (Food Licence)

FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) Licence or Registration is mandatory before starting any food business. All the food related businesses involved in food business are required to get a 14-digit FSSAI Licence number, which must be printed on Food Packages or displayed in their Premises. These include all the manufacturers, traders, restaurants, dairy farms, retailers, processors, home based food businesses, online shops, importers, exporters, eateries etc.

Procedure for FSSAI Registration

  • Step 1: Fill up following form and upload required documents. You can also send your documents via Mail or Whatsapp. (For quick Consultation call +91-8422922616.)
  • Step 2: Kimaya Enterprise Team will verify the uploaded Information and give you a call for Confirmation.
  • Step 3: Kimaya Enterprise Team will file the application with Government Authorities, resolve Queries and get your FSSAI Licence approved from the Government.
  • Step 4: Get your Ready Documents delivered at your Home or the Place of your preference.
For Online Registration fill up the following form:

Ask Our Experts



Service Required

Documents required for FSSAI Registration

Proof of Identity
  • PAN card
  • Passport
  • Aadhar Card
  • Driving License
  • Election/ Voters ID
Proof of Address
  • Rent Receipt
  • Telephone Bill
  • Electricity Bill
  • Sale / Purchase Deed
  • Property Tax Paid Receipt
  • Notarized Leave and License
  • Society Maintenance Receipt
Mandatory Documents
  • Electricity Bill
  • Shop and Establishment Certificate(Gumasta)
  • Rent Agreement (if applicable)

Types of FSSAI Licence

Basic License
If the annual turnover of the business is less than 12 lakhs then the food business operator shall get registered with Registration Form A.
State License

It is issues by the State Government. If the Area of Operation is strictly in that particular state then state license is issued. The turnover of the company should be between 12 lakhs to 20 crores. They are generally for medium scale businesses like storage, wholesaler, distributor, supplier, caterer, dairy units, food labelers and packers etc.

Central License

Central Food license is issued by the Central Government for the food businesses whose turnover is above 20 crores. The business firms which work as Government agencies, large food companies, import-export business.If the food business involves only exporting then they should have Central license. Also, if the business is in more than one state and the head office is in other state Central licence is required.